Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Who do you think I am?

Someone at the farm invited us for a party at their house. She informed me that it is going to be an early dinner since it is Sunday night. So I thought party was going to be at 6:00 pm. She corrected me and said it is going to be at 7:30 pm(yeah, that is early dinner in India) so we can break by 10:30 or 11:00 since people have to go to work tomorrow!
She also said "I know you guys are Coconut so come between 7:30 and 8:00 pm!"
Now I was confused at this statement. So she explained me that I am brown outside and white inside. Did you get it yet?
We are Indian looking Americans. So she meant to say that don't be so punctual and come according to Indian time.
I guess I like being a coconut than a white flour pancake or a whole wheat brown bread(100%stone ground!). Let's take that comment very positively and think "We have in us, best of both worlds!!"
Good Night and let me dream a nice Pecan pancake breakfast at Cracker Barrel with friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, if you are a coconut, what would I be?

Inside out coconut? White chocolate covered espresso bean? I think I like that one...sweet on the outside and strong on the inside!

Solitaire said...

Coconut!?
That's the first time I heard that!!