Brother comes from Mumbai via Kingfisher('khandani' Airline as we call it, since their service is good). I go to pick him up at the Delhi Airport. When I see him, I see an Alphanso Mango peti on his cart.
So let the Mango eating season begin. I should take my picture before starting to eat the mangoes and one after the end of the season. The result should be interesting!!
I really miss some of friends right now and I wish they could be here to eat 24 mangoes in 15 minutes.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know you could always send some of us left here in the states some Mangos! We'd eat some for you in your absence!
Maybe I'll have to get with our little sister and have some fruit time in your honor! (Especially since I haven't been eating my fruit at my new job!)
Enjoy Mango season, but don't eat too many! (Wait, not sure if you know how many is too many...a clue 5 in 10 minutes is too many!...5 in a day is too many!)
We miss you!
Post a Comment