Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Limited Too
Since I still do not have broadband connection at home my connectivity to VW(virtual world) is going to be limited. Here the broadband installation experience is very COMCASTIC as well. So let's not hope anything too fast. Also my domestic help is going away for a week. Yes I am talking about the man who just arrived few days ago. He needs to go back to sign his land paperwork. I am going to be a mess into a new house with no help. Which makes my VW visits even more limited hence the title Limited Too. Also next week there is going to be a home visit from kids school.(I will explain that later). These are the reasons one can get R2I blues! I wish I had my upright hoover WindTunnel and whirlpool dishwasher. Taco Bell would have been helpful with the emotional imbalance. C'mon tasty and cheap lard laden food with preservatives can help you deal with anything. What do you think, think outside the Bun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Priti:
It is for the first time today I seriously read the blog.. I think it is a great tool instead of writing the same thing in email to multiple people... Keep it up.
Umesh
Post a Comment