No I am not shouting yet.
Yesterday Manna spent whole afternoon at the dock where they unloaded the container into a warehouse. Today(April 9th) he has left for Delhi again in the hopes of getting it custom cleared. At noon the officer is supposed to come to inspect our belongings. After the len-den it will be loaded onto a truck and sent to Gurgaon. But the trucks can not reach Grugaon after 5:00 pm(Don't think logical! it is beyond that). so I think it would be Thursday April 10 th when the belongings would reach us. Let's hope for the best.
I will have Manna write about the whole experience and post some pictures since I have not physically visited the facility. I have to be home when the kids come home from school. I feel like I missed the excitement of unloading. More to come, stay tuned......
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment