So the kids finish first week of school already. Times flies. They have Friday off for the Good Friday. Kids love the school so far. It was a pleasant surprise that they adjusted so well to India and most importantly to school. I think it is because there is not a whole lot of culture difference between two schools. The kids are attending IPC curriculum at Amedeous High School. I will write a whole post about that later. Sunny's school hours are 7:45 am to 1:30 pm. Chiku has school from 9:15 to 1:30. They both use school transportation going to school and I pick them up in the afternoon. Sunny leaves home at 7:00 am and Chiku leaves home at 8:10 am. A Toyota Qualis comes to pick them up from the door. Chiku goes to school smiling and Sunny gets up from bed as soon as it is 6:00 o'clock in the morning because he does not want to be late to school. I pick them up from school at 1:30. We come home around 2:00 ish. Not a bad routine at all! They both have a lot to tell about their day when I am picking them up from school. They both finish their lunches and snacks in school everyday. Sunny is absolutely nuts about the soccer games that they play during the lunch break. When I pick him up he is soaking wet from playing with his friends. I feed them lunch at 2:30 ish and then they take a nap from 3:30 to 5:00 pm. In the evening after snack break we go to a park, go for a walk or go grocery shopping. We eat dinner around 8:30 and the kids are in bed by 9:00 pm.
I think this is a damn good routine for a week 2! Would you agree with me?
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment