Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ohh the Shiny Wheels



So I was taking a nap with my kids after their first day of school (March 17th). I mean I get tired of dropping them off and picking them up! Someone knocks the door, when I come to the door there is a driver dressed in white company uniform who hands me a big bouquet of beautiful flowers, sweets and set of keys. These days everyday I get hospitality surprises so I thought this was another good gesture. He then congratulates me on a new car. I did not think it was for real so I did not have any expression on my face but when I go outside, Beige Toyota Innova, 7 seater is in our service. That was a very pleasant surprise. The company car is beautiful and spanking new. But we do not know how to drive again on Indian roads. I guess we will have a driver in couple of days so we will get to test drive it.

No comments: