Thursday, March 20, 2008

Drrriver

I guess I forgot to mention that the we got a driver for Innova. I am very happy with him so far. He gets a nice shiny white uniform from Monday. He comes with very high recommendations. Few advantages of having him are.
  • He is born and brought up in Gurgaon so he knows every nook and cranny in town.
  • He has worked on the farm for last 15 years, so gives me some confidence about his credibility.
  • Since he has worked on the farm for so long he has visited all plant and office locations where manna works so it is an added advantage.
  • He has kids exact same age as ours.(gives him more patience to work with mine)
  • He stays 5 minutes away from the farm so commuting is not an issue
Well let's pray that this too good to be true driver lasts long!

No comments: