Chiku and Sunny have this coolest security idea in their school along with I-Cards, Security Guards and many other human intervention ed security features. They both have a computer chip that fits in their I-card. When ever they enter the school main gate the card automatically gets scanned by these powerful scanners set at the gate. Yes it happens even if the child is sitting in a school bus while entering the gate. The SMS(text message) is sent on the mobile phone stating that the child has entered the school at this particular time. Same thing happens when they leave the school for the day. It really helps me keep tabs about the time they get picked from school.
Of course they use my company's service for transmitting those messages on the mobile phone so whenever the messages are delayed I check with our tech. ops team to see if service is having any delays.
Do you like this feature? Let me know what you think.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loved this feature....it's lile keeping tab on kids while they are at school and when leave etc etc.....makes sure they are at school and no where else.
Post a Comment