I am so sorry for not posting for so long. I know from the traffic pattern to the site that there are good number of my friends who read my blog regularly. I am so sorry my friends for not letting you peep into my life for so long.
Life has gotten really busy. Good busy in a way.
Sunny goes to school at 7:00 am in the morning, so we both get up in the morning to get him ready for school. Manna and I go to Gym pretty regularly as well. When Sunny is off to school we then shift our focus to Chiku on getting her ready. Some days she goes for horse riding before she goes to school. Our breakfast is served at 8:00 am and three of us start our ride from home. We first drop daddy off to work. I then drop Chiku off to her 9:15 am school. By the time I reach office it it almost 9:25 am.
Kid's school gets over at 1:30 pm where they get picked by the driver. They come to my office which is only 5 minutes away from school. I check their homework and spend few minutes with them asking them how their day at school was. After lots of instructions from me, hugs and kisses they set off to go to day care.
We have been really happy with their day care. It is very close to a day care in US in terms of facilities and expenses. I like this one better because they serve amazing lunch and evening snack(better than home made, I am not kidding).
I will write a separate post about the daycare for curious ones out there.
The driver comes to my office place after dropping them off to day care. I start from my office around 6:00 pm. I pick kids up first, then daddy and we reach home around 7:00 pm. There are some days when we get stuck into traffic as well, since I am not driving I am more patient with the situation.
When they get home their home work has been taken care of by the day care teaher. I just go thru it to make sure they have done it right. Some days we do some craft projects given in school for them. We eat dinner by 8:00 pm and put kids to bed by 9:00 pm.
I like my routine. Sometimes it gets too hectic and busy when Manna is traveling but I am ok with that.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment