It has been a week since I left kids with my parents and flew out to Delhi. It was wonderful visiting my family, chilling out, eating millions of Mangoes for every meal and most importantly doing nothing(without hubby)! Hey that is what you get to do when you move to India!
Kids are having too much fun with Nani(grandmother), Abba(grandfather), Mama(uncle-my bro), Mami(aunty-his wife) and their two Angels(6 year old and a 2 year old). They don't miss us at all.
So you must be thinking why did I leave those comforts and come back to Gurgaon to Manna? Well, good thinking. It so happened that I accepted a job offer from a company and my joining date was June 2 nd. The company is No. 1 into mobile messaging(SMS) in terms of volumes. Yup, my job is spamming people. I completed first week of my job. I will definitely write about the culture differences and how I feel working in an Indian company after 10 years.
Happy Sunday!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha! I am no longer the spam queen! I will give the throne and crown to you!
Love you!
Your Indian by Nature Friend!
bhooli bisri yaden...
Post a Comment