Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Adventures of Sunny

Sunny(my 6 year old) was invited by my sis-in-law(manna's another sister in Kolhapur) to travel with her family(hubby, 13 year old son) and group of 20 or so friends to Kabini jungle resorts. Manna and I were nervous at first since he has never lived without either one of us. At the same time we were pretty confident that he would love to go since he loves animals so much. I dropped him at sis-in-laws place on 15th morning. They left after lunch to drive to Hubali(town in a state of Karnataka). From there they took a overnight train ride to reach the destination. This was Sunny's first train ride. He loved travelling. He enjoyed the food that was served. In fact I was told that he over ate for every single meal! He also visited Mysor(another town in Karnataka) palace and the Mysor zoo. He saw the palace at night when it was decorated with beautiful nights.
He came back on 19th. 4 very happy days without mom, dad and Chiku. Chiku missed him a lot. Another victory for R2I where kids can visit places with their relatives and develop strong bond with them. I am really grateful to my sis-in-law(SIL) and brother-in-law(BIL) for taking Sunny on a trip. They took great care of him. He would always have fun memories about this trip.
Thanks BIL and SIL!

1 comment:

Solitaire said...

I should have taken him with me to Dayton while you were here. :(