Hello,
You must be wondering about my where abouts. I am travelling to my Mom's place for kids summer break. We(me, kids, mum-in-law and Didi who works for us) left Gurgaon on 14 th morning at 4:00 am. to get to the airport. I had a 6:00 a.m flight to Bombay. We reached Bombay at around 8:00 a.m. We had breakfast at my sis-in-law's(brother's wife) mom's place. Kids had great time playing with 4 other kids in the house. We had lunch in Pune at my sis-in-law's(this time it is manna's sister) place. As usual she prepared an amazing lunch and kids were pampered like crazy! Around 5:00 ish in the evening we left for Kolhapur to visit my grandmother. By 8:30 p.m we were in Kolhapur. I saw my grandmom(mom's mom) in the hospital and spent time with my mom's side of the family.
From 4:00 a.m in the morning we had visited Gurgaon, Delhi, Bombay, Pune, Kolhapur! But I was not tired. I was happy to see everyone in my family. I was also happy thinking that this is only possible because I moved to India. It has been an incredible move to India so far. Everyone we meet ask us if we are happy and they also ask kids if they miss US. My kids always answer that they do not miss US much and they are really happy in India. That makes me feel very proud about our decision to move to India.
India's slogan for tourism is 'Incredible India'.
It indeed is an incredible country where people do so much for each other.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment